Monday, September 19, 2011

Baby Shower Cupcakes


This weekend I was able to fly out to California to go to my sister-in-law's baby shower.  For the flight, I carried on about six dozen un-iced cupcakes.  I was so nervous TSA would find some reason to confiscate them.  My nervousness must have shown because I got the pat down at security.  I froze the icing and packed them in my checked bag.  Again, I was nervous they would think all those bags of icing were some type of bomb-making material.  Luckily, the cupcakes made it safely to California and I iced them there.  I made white wedding cake, white wedding cake with strawberry icing, chocolate Oreo and carrot cake.  I attached a cute little bow to each one.  I think they came out adorable and everyone enjoyed them at the shower.  Looking forward to meeting the new little one, N!

1 comment: